Have you heard the news about this ongoing Nigerian customs service recruitment portal 2019/2020 application form?.
Right here, you will see the Nigerian customs application form.
Everything you need to know about the recruitment exercise are all made available in this Wonderful publication.
This write up is carefully compiled to guide you during your online registration process. We advise you to read through to grab the whole gist.
Please Note: The Nigerian customs recruitment portal is currently open. Interested and qualified Nigerians are to login and register for the job.
According to our news men, the recruitment portal will be open for three weeks after which, the portal will be closed.
If you’re reading this publication and you are yet to register kindly click here to begin your registration.
The official recruitment website for the customs service recruitment is www.customs.gov.ng On the other hand, that’s the only place you can get reliable information and updates from. To get latest updates about the ongoing recruitment exercise;
Many people have been asking us questions about Nigerian customs recruitment. below are some of the questions;
• When will Nigerian customs service begin 2019/2020 recruitment?
• where can I obtain 2019/2020 customs service application form?
• What are the Requirements for Nigerian customs service recruitment 2019/2020?
• How can I apply for Nigerian customs service recruitment 2019?
• I need 2019 customs service recruitment updates?
Table of Contents
Nigerian customs service recruitment requirements 2019
How to apply for Nigerian customs service 2019
You can’t just wake up and begin your customs service application. There several requirements you must meet before you can apply for Nigerian customs service recruitment. See them below;
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
3. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
4. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Other requirements are;
1. Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
2. Applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of Age
3. Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters in Height for female
4. Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters
5. Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability.
Note: the Nigerian customs service application form is absolutely free. Candidates are not expected to pay money for purchase of form.
How to Apply for Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020
Qualified and interested candidates should;
Follow all instructions and fill up all required details.
Be sure you don’t apply more than once, multiple applications would be disqualified.
If you want us to help you with anything kindly leave a comment behind. Feel free to ask any question about the customs service recruitment.
Don’t forget to share this to your friends on social media