Nigerian customs service recruitment 2019 has started. Nsc invites jobs applications from suitably qualified candidates for enlightenment into service.
If you are one of the many Nigerians out there searching for Nigerian customs service recruitment, we advise you calm down and read through this comprehensive guide compiled to help you in the application process.
Everything you need to know about the ongoing NSC recruitment are contained on this page. We will be taking everything step by step to enable you understand the whole message we’re about passing across here.
Are you now ready you get the full gist about the Nigerian customs service current job opening in Nigeria. Will show you how to apply for this current job opening in Nigeria via www.careers.customs.gov.ng
We are delighted to announce to the general public that Nigerian customs service just opened it’s portal for 2019/2020 recruitment exercise.
The NSC recruitment portal is due to last for three weeks. Interested applicants should rush and do their registration before the recruitment portal closes.
It is important to Note that the shortlisting of all successful candidates will be followed immediately.
The Nigerian customs service Spokesman holds the; adequate machinery will be employed to make sure the the integrity and the purpose of the commission would not be compromised.
Table of contents
Nigerian customs service vacant cadres.
Nigerian customs service recruitment requirements
How to for Nigerian customs service job opening.
Download Nigerian customs service past questions and answers (pdf)
Nigerian Customs Service Vacant cadres 2019
They are three cadres that ncs is recruiting to fill, they include;
1. Assistant cadre
2 Superintendent cadre
3. Inspectorate cadre
Be sure to choose the one that match your qualification and requirements. The requirements and requirements needed will be stated below. Just keep reading.
Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Requirements 2019
1. All candidates must be Nigerian citizens by birth
2. Applicants who have interest in applying must have completed secondary school (O level) or higher education depending on the position been applied
3. The age of the applicant must be between 18-35 years
4. If you have ever served a prison sentence, you should not bother to apply.
5. Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
6. Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
7. Applicants Must be physically and mentally fit. This surely must be certified by a Government Medical Officer to ensure you are fit for appointment in Service
8. Applicants must be free from any form of financial embarrassment
9. Candidates must be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense
10. All applicants must possess a certificate of origin appropriately signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments
How to Apply for Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2019
If you want us to help you with anything kindly leave a comment behind.